DC Message Boards
Luke_Wilbur

Ornaments Made in USA

Luke_Wilbur    5

tell me what you think...

Local Company Announces It Will Only Sell Christmas Ornaments Made in USA

Washington-Monument-Ornament-L.jpg

A Christmas Ornament Co. wants to do its part in making 'made in USA' products prominent once again, restoring pride in superior American craftsmanship.

Bethesda, MD (PRWEB) September 29, 2010 -- A Christmas Ornament Co., http://www.achristmasornament.com, has announced it will sell only made in USA Christmas ornaments this holiday season.

"We believe producing high quality gift products gives greater opportunities for expanding domestically and abroad. Every person at A Christmas Ornament is a leader in one way or another, no matter what their position in the company might be. Our leaders understand that a satisfied customer typically becomes a repeat buyer."

A Christmas Ornament strives to make it easy for everyone to purchase American-made Christmas ornaments at a reasonable price. In addition, A Christmas Ornament offers non-automated (American sourced, of course) on-site customer service to answer any questions customers may have. The company focuses mainly on wholesale orders, but individuals may also purchase Christmas ornaments. The company has entrusted Yahoo, PayPal, and SunTrust Merchant Bank with protecting consumer transactions.

A Christmas Ornament's catalog includes time-honored Christmas ornaments made of collectible glass, metal, and porcelain. In bold font, the company states, "All of our ornaments are proudly manufactured in the United States."

"We are making a concerted effort to bring 'made in USA' products back to the forefront of manufacturing and we think every little bit helps," says Wilbur. "All our Christmas ornaments are sourced from manufacturers, artists, design houses, machinists, materials and inks made in the United States. We are doing our part to keep jobs in America and restore pride in superior American craftsmanship."

All customers are sent an order confirmation via email and all orders are delivered in fully trackable packages with express couriers such as UPS, USPS and FedEx.

Edited by Luke_Wilbur

Guest Santa's PA   
Guest Santa's PA

Learn a great way to save money with crafts this holiday season. Why not make your own Christmas ornaments out of old light bulbs? Its easy and fun! Just watch this video.

What do you think?

Doug White    3

Who has the best decorated home in your neighborhood? Can you beat this all American Christmas light show? This would bug me at night if I lived next door:

Edited by Doug_White

Doug White    3

Colours Of Christmas And Their Meaning

without the colours red, green and gold. These Colours of Christmas are symbolically attached to the festival and each one of them hold a deep meaning. Colours of Christmas

red, green and gold symbolise the three teachings of Jesus Christ. Lets understand the colours of Christmas and their meaning -

Red – The colour red symbolises the blood of Jesus when he was crucified. Red also symbolises his teaching of the art of love. Love which is unconditional. It was the unconditional love of God, that he send his son into the World to guide the common mass and teach them love, mutuality and equality. Red also symbolises the Jesus teaching of humanity among people. The red talks widely about the love which should prevail in relationships, in integrity and trust. Red is bright colour, which also means joy. When unconditional love prevails among people joy is bound to come. Thus, red is one of the most important colours of Christmas.

Green – Green is the colour of holly plants which maintain their colour even in severe winters, In Christianity it is believed that the colour green signifies the eternal life of Jesus. Christmas heralds the the birth of Christ in a very difficult circumstance. Jesus was born to a virgin poor girl, who suddenly got into a wedlock with Joseph. The king wanted to kill the child, when Mother Mary and Joseph took refuge in Egypt and then reached Nazareth. After all the hardship, Jesus still survived. If was the blessing of God that Though Jesus was forced to take death, he continued living in the hearts of many. Green, thus, teaches us the true meaning and worth of life. The art of living is all about Living with the sense of gratefulness and love. The green Christmas tree is the symbolic representation of immortality and the needles pointing symbolises the pain which each one of us have to bear and the pointed edges point towards the heaven which tells us that we should be grateful to God for the life we are living.

Gold – Gold is the colour of giving. The third king who came on the birth of Christ, gave gold as a gift. The use of the gold colour in Christmas depicts the incident of the magi. The colour gold, the colour of giving. God chose Virgin Mary, a poor, peasant woman to give birth to the son of God. Mary and Joseph on the other hand are ready to face all the odds, to save Jesus. This roves everyone is equal to God. This was a gift that he gave the human kind for a better life.

Guest Johnny Rocket   
Guest Johnny Rocket

Who has the best decorated home in your neighborhood? Can you beat this all American Christmas light show? This would bug me at night if I lived next door:

One would think that would be "disturbing the peace" if they left those lights on all night but who knows?

Guest EvanAlmighty   
Guest EvanAlmighty

I just received one of the America ornaments from my boss at our Christmas party. The colors are really nice and you can actually bend the center part back and make it a 3D ornament.

GO USA!

Guest William   
Guest William

Would be nice if www.achristmasornament.com stood behind your purchase. I purchased two ornaments on December 7th and still haven't received anything. At first I was told it was back ordered, now no one will answer my calls whenever I call for the status. Sounds like a possible scam to me.

Guest Jacquie   
Guest Jacquie

William -

Did you ever recieve your order?? Their website doesn't look like a scam to me. Backordered could mean that they're backordered, right?

Just my 2¢

Jacquie

You are commenting as a guest. If you have an account, please sign in.
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoticons maximum are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.