Washington DC Message Boards

Albert Haynesworth and Redskins Should Part Ways

Luke_Wilbur

Redskins looked decent for awhile in the first half. If not for a trick play and a missed field goal there first team would have tied the Ravens. Albert Haynesworth looked worthless during the second half. To make it worse, he blasted Shanahan at the post game conference. He makes TO look like a saint and a huge distraction for the team.

Guest Fat Albert Must Go

Fat Albert may be big, but he is way slow... He needs to stop going to McDonalds and eating all those supersize meals.

Q: What happened this week?

A: I don't know. I was told I had headaches or whatever and that's why I couldn't go out and practice. It was a little bit more than that, but they didn't want to expose that.

Q: What was it?

A: You'll have to ask them, but I guess they'll tell you headaches.

Q: You didn't have anything?

A: That was part of it, but it wasn't all of it. They left out a whole lot of stuff.

Q: Why would they do that?

A: I don't know, but I guess to make themselves look good, make me look bad for not going to their offseason conditioning program. Next year I'm not coming either. I'll be with my trainer again and I'll get back in the same shape I'm in and feel good about myself.

Q: Are they holding it against you?

A: Oh yeah I think so. It's all right. I'm a football player and I know I can still play the game as long as I get this defense down I'll be all right.

Q: How did you feel tonight?

A: It was all right; third quarter, ninth-year pro, I don't think I should have been out in the third quarter but for having headahces, that's what they wanted to do.

Read more at the Washington Examiner: http://www.washingtonexaminer.com/sports/blogs/redskins-confidential/Haynesworth-irked-once-again-101240514.html#ixzz0xJ3qIHlH