Verizon Customer Service Is A Nightmare

• Please log in to reply
20 replies to this topic

#21 ArthosAZ

ArthosAZ
  • Guests

Posted 17 October 2012 - 07:06 AM

Verizon lacks integrity...

WOW, simply WOW. I called Verizon on Friday and spoke with a representitive about my plan and upgrade options. After going through this painful process I was told by that Rep that if I purchased the 4s 64 gig on that day I would receive it on Tue and that agent would call me back on Wed and help me activate the phone and migrate my plan BACK to my unlimited plan. Surprise, the agent never calle...

d me back.
I just got off the phone with Patricia, a supervisor who told me NO again. The case had been closed the day before and the agent notated my plan options, not what she told me and I confirmed with her on Friday. Short of it is this. I now have to send the phone back and wait for my refund. Verizon doesn't care that this is the second time I have been (in their words) "misinformed". In fact, what I was told is it was a miscommunication which it was not because I confirmed the information with the rep. I purchase the phone with the discount, she calls me back on the 17th (today) and activates the phone with me and migrates my plan back over to the unlimited, I would see no change. Agreed. That is not a miscommunication, that is LIE AGAIN. Verizon, you make me ill, you have no integrity and you lie to your customers. I'd use harsher language but that is beneath me. I will tell this story over and over and over again. You have worked very hard to create this detractor I feel I owe you the same amount of energy.

white house christmas ornament

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

2014 Warren G Harding Christmas Ornament