Washington DC Message Boards

Wedding Makeup Artist

Michele Shakeshaft

If you are looking for a makeup artist for your wedding day or other special occasion, here I am! My name is Michele, and I am now going into my 7th year of doing makeup for special occasions . I have been a Senior Artist with Stila Cosmetics, manager for MAC and am now a Market Coordinator with Bobbi Brown Cosmetics. I do freelance on the side doing makeup for photo shoots and weddings. This year, I had the chance to do makeup for NY Fashion Week!! I am truly passionate about my work and hope I get the chance to share it with you. You may also view some of my work at StilistaAgency.com.

The day of the wedding, I will come to you. Your wedding day is stressful enough.....I will meet you at any location to do your makeup and help relieve some of your stress:) I travel to all department stores in the MD/DC/VA area, which means, if you can meet me at one of these stores, I will do your trial run free of charge. For the months of September through December, I am not available on Saturdays, however I am available on Sundays.

I would love to be part of your special day. Please feel free to contact me at MShakeshaft1@gmail.com.

Hope to hear from you soon!

Michele Shakeshaft