2016 White House Christmas Ornament Collection

2009 White House Christmas Ornament sighted in DC

9 replies to this topic

#1 The Blues Traveler

The Blues Traveler
  • Guests

Posted 25 June 2009 - 09:52 AM

As an avid collector of Christmas ornaments and lights I was happy to see the 2009 White House Christmas ornament has been released. Of the five or so gift shops I visited on my trip to DC only two had the new ornament. I bought one (ok ... I bought three ...) and they're very, well, "ornate." As this is most likely the beginning of my shopping spree, I was curious where I could find a couple more dozen to give as gifts as I'm back in CO. now and can't seem to find them anywhere and I'm not sure if they've been "officially" released.

~Steve A.

white house christmas ornament

#2 sheri_shopper

sheri_shopper
  • Guests

Posted 29 July 2009 - 10:14 AM

Use this 10% off discount code: 3015303673
from here:

http://www.whitehous...d-Ornament.html

I hope this helps.

Sheri

#3 Doug_White

Doug_White

Friend

• Denizen
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 127 posts
  • Interests:Yes

Posted 17 September 2009 - 06:02 AM

$5 OFF!

The Official 2009 White House Christmas Ornament is now available!

Your FREE DC Message Boards discount code is
:

2009dcpages

Posted Image

WhiteHouseChristmasOrnament.com proudly presents
The Official 2009 White House Grover Cleveland Christmas Ornament.

This beautiful American-made ornaments features a view of the South lawn and facade of The White House on a crispy winter evening. Inside the window, a Christmas tree with bright lights and decorations illuminates the starry night from the Oval Room. These lights pay tribute to the first Christmas tree in the White House to have electric lights. The back of the ornament shows a glance of one of many famous Christmas parties that the Cleveland family was known to throw.

Grover Cleveland was the only person to serve two non-consecutive terms as President of the United States. He was the only Democrat to be elected U.S. President during the Republican political era that ran from 1860-1912. From 1928-1946 Grover Cleveland’s images appeared on the front of the $1000 Bill.

Just GOTO WWW.WHITEHOUSECHRISTMASORNAMAMENT.COM and enter the DC Message Boards Code above upon checkout to receive $5 off of any order over $50. You can also use this same code at WWW.DCGIFTSHOP.COM, ACHRISTMASORNAMENT.COM, and WWW.UNIQUEVALENTINE.COM.

"...we're all in it together" Brazil 1984

#4 freeisgood

freeisgood
  • Guests

Posted 17 September 2009 - 04:54 PM

Thank you SOOOOOO Much :)
I Love FREE STUFF!!!!
Posted Image

#5 Washington Gifts

Washington Gifts
  • Guests

Posted 04 November 2009 - 11:52 AM

Here are some other really cool DC related gift ideas:

must see kewel jewels

#6 Keepsake Gift

Keepsake Gift
  • Guests

Posted 13 November 2009 - 09:20 AM

We got our White House Ornaments on sale for $22 each, and the more of them you get the price drops significantly. Our company has given these to their employees every year for 12 years now. Thanks for the 10% discount promo code :D

#7 Christmas Gift

Christmas Gift
  • Guests

Posted 19 November 2009 - 06:29 AM

That code is old! They added a "w" to the beginning! The new 10% DISCOUNT CODE IS W3015303673 www.WhiteHouseChristmasOrnament.com

#8 Danimal

Danimal
  • Guests

Posted 23 November 2009 - 10:12 AM

The new ornament (2009) is a lot prettier in person than in the picture. You need to actually hold one in your hand to do it justice as they say.
The Barack Obama ornament is also really nice, it's a collectible, and since it commemorates the inauguration, it's also historic!
I like them both equally as much.

#9 Black Friday Discounts

Black Friday Discounts
  • Guests

Posted 25 November 2009 - 10:42 AM

Cool! I used the code with the W for 8 separate orders to be delivered with my personal note to each of my cousins. I can't believe how easy it was! Thank you :)

#10 Beverly

Beverly
  • Guests

Posted 08 December 2009 - 07:04 AM

These are really nice dated ornaments. We collect and give them every Christmas here in Friendship Heights. Thanks for the discount code :rolleyes:

Reply to this topic

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

2014 Warren G Harding Christmas Ornament