Washington DC Message Boards

I am trying to get help from my two doctors

My doctor Gaurang Thaker is my health doctor and he is located at 3411 olawood court Olney md 20832, my doctor Harold I.Eist, md., DLFAPA, FRCP [c], P>A 5515 Grosvenor Lane [office entrance Bethesda, Maryland 20814, I am trying to get my doctors to help me with my health condition and I also need Doctor Gaurang Thaker to give me my medical health records to me. Now Doctor Eist is helping me with my Diagnose that he is sending a letter to DDs saying he told me and Luke that my Diagnose is that I have been Mentally Disabled all my life. I am happy that things are moving forward, one step at a time and I hope DDS will look and read my post today. I am a good person and I love people and animals and plants and sports and playing basketball and football and baseball and I love bowling and camping and being with my family and having camp fires at are Christmas tree farm in west virgina and I love helping do Real hard Christmas tree work too for my family and my two best friends that work on the farm. I am a mentally Disabled person and I am doing a great job for my family in DC and my co workers at work. My name is Joseph Knight.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.