Washington DC Message Boards

Tutoring service available

sheng25

Hi,

I'd like to provide my services as a resource for students and/or families. My company provides private tutoring services for all ages and all subjects. We serve the DC metro area which includes Northern Virgina, Washington DC, and suburban Maryland. Our tutors are carefully interviewed and screened to ensure that lessons of quality are offered.

You can check out our website at www.tutorexcelonline.com for more information. A little about me: I am a 1997 graduate of the University of Virginia. I spent years as a very successful private tutor before I started this company. I am highly selective about the tutors who join our organization. They are a large reason for our success and determine that great lessons are offered! :)

My contact information is listed on our website. Please feel free to call or email me with any questions. Contact us today and we will be glad to help you!

Children can especially benefit from lessons not only academically but emotionally and mentally as well. Lessons can help improve not only grades and test scores but also raise self-esteem and confidence. An academic career is a long one and it can also be a more enjoyable one!

Thank you.

post-13249-1226249985_thumbjpg