Washington DC Message Boards

Dog Walk / Pet Sit Services

Guest Carrie

Guest Carrie

Hi!

My name is Carrie. I am a 23 yr. old female pet sitter in the Woodbridge, Lake Ridge, Dale City, Dumfries, Lorton and some Manassas areas.

From a period of one year I worked for www.doggywalker.com as a Professional Pet Sitter walking over 14 dogs a day for 1/2 hour each in the Arlington, VA area. I also did dozens of overnight stays during that time for families on vacation etc... I am now looking to walk dogs closer to my current home residence (Woodbridge, Lake Ridge, Dale City, Dumfries, Lorton and some Manassas areas) I will also travel to Stafford and Alexandria depending on your needs.

I am available for early morning walks, mid-day walks, evening walks, night walks, and overnight stays. Or, if you just want someone to spend time with your pet, I can do that too!

I will work with any animal except snakes, spiders, or other creepy crawlers! However, lizards, newts, fish and turtles are OK.

Availability is 7 days a weeks at all hours. I have my own transportation.

Prices for Dogs: ALL PRICES ARE NEGOTIABLE!

20 minute visit including dog walk: $12.00 ($4 each additional dog)

1/2 hour visit including dog walk: $14.00 ($4 each additional dog)

1 hour visit including dog walk: $19.00 ($4 each additional dog)

*Visits that do not include a dog walk will be $2.00 less.

*If you also have a cat that needs care: no additional charge

Overnight Stay: ALL PRICES ARE NEGOTIABLE!

From 7pm - 7am (time-range negotiable) includes as many walks as you wish: $50.00 per night ($5 each additional dog)

Prices for Cats and other pets: ALL PRICES ARE NEGOTIABLE!

20 minute visit: $9.00 (no charge for additional cats)

1/2 hour visit: $11.00 (no charge for additional cats)

1 hour visit: $15.00 (no charge for additional cats)

Exotic pets including birds: $3.00 additional charge

All of the above visits include feeding, fresh water, playtime, and litter box cleaning, at no additional charge.

I am also very flexible to your specific pets needs. If you have a request that is not mentioned above, please feel free to contact me!

I look forward in hearing from you and meeting your pet!

Thank you,

Carrie S.

csheya@comcast.net

• 3 months later...
Guest Cynthia Abrams

I'm interested in having someone walk my dog and I live in Manassas. Please reply by email with phone contact information so I can ask more questions.

Cynthia Abrams

revabrams@aol.com

• 4 weeks later...
Guest Jason Walsh

Carrie,

This is Jason Walsh 860-805-3583. I have been trying to get ahold of you via email. I have misplaced your phone number so this is my only means of communication. I'm desperately in need of a dog walker/sitter for the 17th thru the 26th of Dec. I have tried several other options, since I couldn't contact you, and have had no luck. You would only be walking bentley(golden retriever). Baxter (Basset Hound) will not be there. Again, please call me as soon as possible. Please give me the amount that I owe from last time, and i will pay you that plus this time if you can help. thanks so much, and I look forward to hearing from you. Again, please contact me as soon as possible to let me know even if you can't help. Thanks........Jason Walsh