2016 White House Christmas Ornament Collection

Don't Use Wildwood Exxon

• Please log in to reply
3 replies to this topic

#1 Michael P.

Michael P.
  • Guests

Posted 05 August 2004 - 01:55 PM

How are these guys still in business? They are the biggest ripoff in the DC Metro area. They have the highest price gas in Montgomery County. Everytime I try to get something fixed they end up breaking something else. Do NOT use these guys.

white house christmas ornament

#2 Michele

Michele
  • Guests

Posted 10 August 2011 - 03:20 AM

Are you kidding? Yes - the gas is high. Go somewhere else to pump - but their service & repair are topnotch - fair and excellent! I grew up in Bethesda and full disclosure - consider the General Manager a friend. This kind of (dated) slam job is ridiculous in the age of the internet. The people at Wildwood Exxon have been there forever - another sign of a well run shop!

#3 Steve B

Steve B
  • Guests

Posted 10 August 2011 - 09:29 AM

Every experience I've had with Wildwood Exxon would prove you dead-wrong Michele: just a quick example: my parents brought in their car and were charged a thousand dollars for a $110 dollar part - tack on labor and "miscellaneous shop supplies" and it should have been 220, max. So my parents got ripped off $780 dollars when they had very little money. The reason Wildwood Exxon is still in business is their astronomical gas prices, shady/horrible overcharging on their service and the most important aspect: Location location location.
I have detested Wildwood Exxon for literally decades.

Steve

Typical Republicans ...

#4 Russell Is Gone

Russell Is Gone
  • Guests

Posted 11 August 2011 - 08:18 AM

They just started charging $.75 for 3 minutes of air! Boycott them now!!!! I have been going there since 1967, but stabbing us in the back and choosing to "bite the hand that feeds..." is the last straw!!

NEVER GO BACK! :angry:

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

2014 Warren G Harding Christmas Ornament