Washington DC Message Boards

Redskins Week 2

Ed_Palmedo

I hope the Redskins can play with a little more heart and smarts this weekend. Maybe the defense will show up in the first half so the game isn't over before thhe 3rd quarter.

I am a Jim Zorn fan but I have to admit that his first game was a disaster. First, the Giants played poorly and they still spanked the Redskins. Second, Jason Campbell held onto the ball for way too long, looking lost a few times. Third, can anyone in the secondary catch the ball (Carlos Rogers had two more INTs that he blew). Fourth, clock management was a joke - what were the Skins doing running the ball and not going 'no-huddle' the last 6-7 minutes of the game.

With the way the Cowboys and Eagles played this past weekend, the Skins could be swept this year in the NFC East.

Let's hope they rebound against the Saints' this weekend - although their offense has alot more firepower than the Giants do.

I hope the Redskins can play with a little more heart and smarts this weekend. Maybe the defense will show up in the first half so the game isn't over before thhe 3rd quarter.

I am a Jim Zorn fan but I have to admit that his first game was a disaster. First, the Giants played poorly and they still spanked the Redskins. Second, Jason Campbell held onto the ball for way too long, looking lost a few times. Third, can anyone in the secondary catch the ball (Carlos Rogers had two more INTs that he blew). Fourth, clock management was a joke - what were the Skins doing running the ball and not going 'no-huddle' the last 6-7 minutes of the game.

With the way the Cowboys and Eagles played this past weekend, the Skins could be swept this year in the NFC East.

Let's hope they rebound against the Saints' this weekend - although their offense has alot more firepower than the Giants do.

I think the Redskins are going to be 10 – 7 this year. I do not think the way we are playing that we will be in the NFC championship and if we by some chance we make it to the playoffs. I hope we win and have a great season. I hope we win in week 2 be1-1 on the season. I think we will win some games and lose some games too. That’s my opinion about the Redskins season.

Big game for the Skins this weekend. Home opener against New Orleans who thank God will be playing without their stud receiver (Coleston is out 4-6 weeks).

I know its early in the season but I feel as if this is a MUST-WIN if the Redskins are going to do anything this season. We play Dallas and Philly (Week 4 and 5) and have to get something positive rolling before we start out 0-3 in our division.