Washington DC Message Boards

Open Letter to Religious Leaders

sevenstarhand

Greetings all,

Please do not jump the shark and try to claim this is somehow spam. I am linking to two long articles which are posted to two of my blogs. I make no money from any of my efforts. I truly walk the walk. These two Open Letters are directly and intimately related to this topic. I don't want to spend the time reformatting my HTML, so please show a little patience and humility.

This discussion is vital to the future of humanity and I am striving to save billions of lives (and souls).

Great upheavals are already unfolding and are about to spike. The systems known as money, religion, and politics are about to fail dramatically. Here is a pivotal key to understanding the truth. Please use this information to help your fellow souls. The time has arrived for true wisdom and cooperation.

Open Letter to Atheists and Skeptics

Peace...

• 9 months later...
Guest Guest
Greetings all,

Please do not jump the shark and try to claim this is somehow spam. I am linking to two long articles which are posted to two of my blogs. I make no money from any of my efforts. I truly walk the walk. These two Open Letters are directly and intimately related to this topic. I don't want to spend the time reformatting my HTML, so please show a little patience and humility.

This discussion is vital to the future of humanity and I am striving to save billions of lives (and souls).

Great upheavals are already unfolding and are about to spike. The systems known as money, religion, and politics are about to fail dramatically. Here is a pivotal key to understanding the truth. Please use this information to help your fellow souls. The time has arrived for true wisdom and cooperation.

Open Letter to Atheists and Skeptics

Peace...

Seven Star Hand,

Welcome back.

I have a question.

It appears that much of what occurs along the path of history...or time...is cyclical. Birth/death...rise and fall of civilization...the orbits of planets...sunspot activity...precession of the equinox...the revolutions of galaxies...etc.

One of the cycles here on Earth seems to be the regular global devastation seen in the geologic record as sometimes a pole shift, sometimes a comet or asteroid strike, sometimes a solar storm or other electromagnetic pulse-type event originating from outside the solar system.

From a prophetic viewpoint, this destructive cycle appears to coincide with the length of time it takes for humankind to dust itself off from the last event, spread out across the globe again, and then to become a degraded and pitiful group of lost, blind, greedy, ignorant and hopeless beings.

In your view, was the universe created with these coinciding cycles to put the destructive event at a point where if humanity has not reached a particular goal of wisdom, it's better to wipe the slate clean and have another fresh go at it?

So if mankind gets it wrong, prophecies are less difficult to make if one knows that the wrong path unfolds on a regularity that allows one to know what type of human behavior to expect toward the end and what type of astronomical events will also be occurring?

The question is whether an event is chaotic or cyclic.

I believe that there are patterns in everything. Some are cyclic. Some are chaotic. The cyclic patterns are based on the laws of the known universe. The chaotic patterns are based on theories of what is not known. When a chaotic and cyclic patterns meet a cosmic event occurs. Size of the event depends on how much energy is dispersed. Some events are tracked and measured. Some events have been lost in the vastness of space and time.

Faith gives me a reason to believe that God is the thread of all patterns. Recorded history helps us track its design.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.