Washington DC Message Boards

Nike Human Race

Guest Jon Gottlieb

Guest Jon Gottlieb

Nike is brining you a 10K like no other. On 8.31.2008, Nike is hosting a 10K in 25 cities throughout the world. However, if you do not live near one of those 25 cities, you can still run! Using Nike+ technology and www.nikeplus.com, you can "virtually" run on 8.31.2008. Simply run a 10K, upload your results to www.nikeplus.com and become an official finisher. All proceeds are going to benefit the World Wildlife Fund, Lance Armstrong Foundation, and UNHCR/ninemillion! I will be organizing a Washington, D.C. Team! If you would like to join the group and win tons of great Nike prizes, contact Jon at jkgott@gmail.com! I will be hosting training runs throughout the summer in Washington, D.C. and will be giving away tons of great prizes so get involved today. The first training run will be 6/26. I will have refreshments and will be giving away tons of free Nike gear! Email me for more information!! jkgott@gmail.com