Washington DC Message Boards

Redskins are going to do great this year

joeknight

This year the Redskins are doing great with their new coach Jim Zorn. I think they will be a good football team this 2008 season. I am ready for the Cowboys to be beat by my team the Washington Redskins. I know that we will go to the NFC championship and go all the way to the big game.

Guest Mic

Devin ""show time" Thomas is going to be a good receiver. He just has to get a little more physical than he was at Michigan State. But, the Redskins will shape him up. I like that he is tall and was the fastest receiver in the draft.

God only knows why the Skins drafted Fred Davis. The man could not even wake up for practice. I understand that he was the 2007 recipient of the John Mackey Award. But, what about our Pro Bowler Chris "Johnny White Guy" Cooley? This pick did not make sense. Word around the Trojan locker room is Davis has no heart.

Then there is Malcolm Kelly. He ran really slow for NFL scouts, so why would the Redskins pick him? With Antwaan Randle El, Santana Moss why did the Skins pick him?

Then there is Chad Rinehart. No doubt he has the size, but is from he came from a small school. So I wonder what Skins fans must be thinking.

Bottom line - THE REDSKINS SHOULD HAVE PICKED MORE LINEMAN AFTER MANY EMBARRASSING PERFORMANCES LAST SEASON.

I know what you are saying and I feel you. I think that the Redskins should have picked some lineman too. I also think that the Redskins will do well and win 10 games this year. Like that you are a true Redskins fan and you are concerned about the Redskins season too. I would like to hear from you again.

• 2 months later...
Devin ""show time" Thomas is going to be a good receiver. He just has to get a little more physical than he was at Michigan State. But, the Redskins will shape him up. I like that he is tall and was the fastest receiver in the draft.

God only knows why the Skins drafted Fred Davis. The man could not even wake up for practice. I understand that he was the 2007 recipient of the John Mackey Award. But, what about our Pro Bowler Chris "Johnny White Guy" Cooley? This pick did not make sense. Word around the Trojan locker room is Davis has no heart.

Then there is Malcolm Kelly. He ran really slow for NFL scouts, so why would the Redskins pick him? With Antwaan Randle El, Santana Moss why did the Skins pick him?

Then there is Chad Rinehart. No doubt he has the size, but is from he came from a small school. So I wonder what Skins fans must be thinking.

Bottom line - THE REDSKINS SHOULD HAVE PICKED MORE LINEMAN AFTER MANY EMBARRASSING PERFORMANCES LAST SEASON.

I think the Redskins will have a great season. I know we got some great players. we also got Jason taylorand I think we will win lots of games and just have a great year and have lots of fun this 2008 season. your 1! Redskins fan Joeknight!!

I think the Redskins will have a great season. I know we got some great players. we also got Jason taylorand I think we will win lots of games and just have a great year and have lots of fun this 2008 season. your 1! Redskins fan Joeknight!!

I think that the Redskins picked Kelly and he is a great player. I know that Santana Moss and Antwann Randle El will be with the Redskins for a long time. I think that you need to really. Look at what the Redskins are doing to make them selves better. I know we will have a great season .