Washington DC Message Boards

The Nationals are doing great this year

joeknight

The Nationals are winning 6 to 0 at philles right now. I know we will beat the philles today and 4and 0 on the season and continue on winning games this season. I am a Die-hard Washington Nationals fan. I love the Nat’s a lot and I am going to watch all the games this year. I like Nick Johnson the best and he is my favorite player on the Washington Nationals team. The Nationals will win against the Cardinals Friday and I am going to a game with Doug this may. We are going to have lots of fun at Nationals park this year.

The Nationals are winning 6 to 0 at phillies right now. I know we will beat the phillies today and 4and 0 on the season and continue on winning games this season. I am a Die-hard Washington Nationals fan. I love the Nat’s a lot and I am going to watch all the games this year. I like Nick Johnson the best and he is my favorite player on the Washington Nationals team. The Nationals will win against the Cardinals Friday and I am going to a game with Doug this may. We are going to have lots of fun at Nationals park this year.

Guest human_*

I have a question for you "Joe".

Is the Nationals a Hockey team or football team?

I know next to nothing about those types of sports "To be perfectly honest".

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

The Nationals are winning 6 to 0 at philles right now. I know we will beat the philles today and 4and 0 on the season and continue on winning games this season. I am a Die-hard Washington Nationals fan. I love the Nat’s a lot and I am going to watch all the games this year. I like Nick Johnson the best and he is my favorite player on the Washington Nationals team. The Nationals will win against the Cardinals Friday and I am going to a game with Doug this may. We are going to have lots of fun at Nationals park this year.

I have a question for you "Joe".

Is the Nationals a Hockey team or football team?

I know next to nothing about those types of sports "To be perfectly honest".

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

The Nationals are a baseball team in Washington DC and they are the best team in MLB.

Guest human_*

Thanks, I didn't know that, and I just looked up what mLb means.

The Nationals are a baseball team in Washington DC and they are the best team in MLB.