Washington DC Message Boards

DC to build Day Labor Center

Guest human_*

Could it be the reason for the day labor site that FENTY Supports Barrack Obama, and Fenty is showing Barrack that he is serious in his support by supporting issues that Barrack supports in his attempt for the presidency? "http://www.wusa9.com/news/news_article.aspx?storyid=62862"

Maybe what the African American Community should be looking within their own community to see who actually supports their interests.

By the way; I did enjoy flipping Barack in support of illegal immigration "I promise you that I knew EXACTLY how he was going to vote before any of you did".

What surprised me the most though was who else with in the Leaders of the African American Community I caught in MY NET.

I wont tell you who the rest are, for the simple reason that I WILL use them in the future to push for latino issues.

I am Latino after all.

Guest Jonathan Rees

Fenty does what his financial backers tell him to do. He is not his own man.

WHAT!!!!! Fenty is in support of illegal aliens. I hate politics, but I cannot back away from this. Taking jobs from the poor. He will be a one term mayor.

Fenty will do what's in his best political interests, and nothing more. In washington D.C. there is a trap that is called "POWER", and Everyone wants it.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Fenty does what his financial backers tell him to do. He is not his own man.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.