Washington DC Message Boards

mothman in west virgina I am ready to meet him

joeknight

I heard about moth man he is in west virgina and I also heard that he knelled animals and people too. I am scared of the moth man I hope he will be nice to all of us and let us live. I think he will try to eat us all but if we stick together we can defeat the moth man and bring back peace to west virgina. I hope you will burn and be gone for ever and the people west virgina can live in peace.

• 1 year later...
  • 2 weeks later...
:o I heard that the Mothman's old name when he was human used to be Joe. Thats why he wants to meet you Joe, so he can get rid of you the same way he got ride of himself!

... BEWARE THE MOTHMAN!!!! I think you are wrong and I think the mothman wants to meet me and be my friend. I like the mothman so much and when I go to the farm and I meet the mothman it will be ok. I think that you should go meet the mothman and he will end you the way he did him self so there.

DW

• 3 months later...
:o I heard that the Mothman's old name when he was human used to be Joe. Thats why he wants to meet you Joe, so he can get rid of you the same way he got ride of himself!

... BEWARE THE MOTHMAN!!!!

DW

I think the mothMAN wants to eat you for saying that to me. I hope he comes for you tonight and tells me about you being eaten by the MOTHMAN. MOTHMAN let me know soon.