Washington DC Message Boards

I am ready for the baseball season 2007

joeknight

The baseball season is in 3 months and I am ready and I think the Nationals will have a great season. I hope DCpages staff can go to some games and have fun too. I have a Nationals jacket and jersey to wear to the games. I think the Nationals will win all there games and go all the way to the series.

• 3 weeks later...

Me too Joe. I am a baseball kind of guy.

Baseball is AMERICA.

The baseball season is in 3 months and I am ready and I think the Nationals will have a great season. I hope DCpages staff can go to some games and have fun too. I have a Nationals jacket and jersey to wear to the games. I think the Nationals will win all there games and go all the way to the series.

• 2 weeks later...

I think baseball and football are America and I disagree when you say that baseball is America. I love baseball and football too. I hope you change your mind about these sports. I think you should open your mind for other sports and go to some football games and baseball games too. I am going to watch baseball games and football too. I hope you will enjoy them very much, Joe Knight!

I guess since I grew up a hop, skip & jump from Yankee Stadium my preference is for baseball but Ido watch all kinds of sports.

I like Boxing and Karate too.

I think baseball and football are America and I disagree when you say that baseball is America. I love baseball and football too. I hope you change your mind about these sports. I think you should open your mind for other sports and go to some football games and baseball games too. I am going to watch baseball games and football too. I hope you will enjoy them very much, Joe Knight!