Valentine's Day Gift Collection

Photo

LOAN OFFER GUARANTEED FOR THE BENEFIT OF ALL!!!

• Please log in to reply
4 replies to this topic

#1 paulwalters12

paulwalters12

Transient

• Patriot
  • Pip
  • 1 posts

Posted 27 December 2006 - 04:09 AM

Hello Everyone,
My name is Mr Paul Walters and i am a private money lender that renders financial assistance to those in need of loans at an interest rate of 3% thus if you are in dire need of a loan, contact us via paulwalters12@yahoo.com

NOTE: THIS OFFER IS OPENED TO ALL!!!

white house christmas ornament

#2 SARAH CHAYA KAHN

SARAH CHAYA KAHN
  • Guests

Posted 17 March 2010 - 08:14 AM

Hello Everyone,
My name is Mr Paul Walters and i am a private money lender that renders financial assistance to those in need of loans at an interest rate of 3% thus if you are in dire need of a loan, contact us via paulwalters12@yahoo.com

NOTE: THIS OFFER IS OPENED TO ALL!!!

DEAR PAUL WALTERS:

MY NAME IS SARAH KAHN. MY TELEPHONE NUMBER, IS: (301) 654-2188 AND MY E-MAIL TO REPLY IF YOU CAN LOAN MONEY TO BE REPAID ON WEEKLY OR MONTHLY ARRANGEMENTS AND GIVEN PROCEDURES OF HOW YOUR LOAN REQUIREMENTS ARE REQUIRED AND NEEDED, IS: Sue8inbox@yahoo.com, as my STREET ADDRESS IS: 4521 EAST WEST HIGHWAY, APARTMENT NUMBER: 1101, BETHESDA, MARYLAND 20814, AS I HAD BEEN LOSS OF A SUBSTANTIAL AMOUNT OF MONEY THAT ALSO I HAVE HAD A BAD CAR ACCIDENT AND AM UNDER DOCTOR'S HOSPITAL TREATMENT. I HAVE CERTAIN EXPENSES PURCHASE NEW COMPUTER AND SEVERAL OTHER RENTAL EXPENSES THAT CAME UP THAT IF I COULD ARRANGE LOAN FOR FROM $5,000.00 TO $15,000.00 WITH ARRANGED MONTHLY PAYMENTS TO BE CONTACTED, YOU CAN E-MAIL AS SOON AS YOU RECEIVE MY E-MAIL MR. WALTERS, ON STARTING FROM MARCH 17, 2010, TO: SUE8INBOX@YAHOO.COM, TO MYSELF: SARAH KAHN, IF I CAN ARRANGE TO ACQUIRE LOAN AND WHAT CONDITIONS ARE NEEDED. THANK YOU, MR. WALTERS. PLEASE REPLY TO SARAH KAHN, EITHER CALL TO: (301) 654-2188 OR E-MAIL TO: SUE8INBOX@YAHOO.COM, ON STARTING FROM MARCH 17, 2010, AND DOCUMENTS THAT ARE IF ANY NEEDED. THANK YOU. YOURS TRULY, SARAH KAHN.

#3 WOODSON HEATHER

WOODSON HEATHER
  • Guests

Posted 31 May 2010 - 04:19 AM

Tired of seeking loans and mortgages? have you been turned down
constantly by your banks and other financial institutions? the
goodnews is here !!! we offer loans ranging from $5,000.00 min. to $10,000,000.00
max. at 3% interest rate per annum. loans for developing business a
competitive edge/ business expansion.

* personal loans (secure and unsecured)
* business loans (secure and unsecured)
* consolidation loan.

we are certified, trustworthy, reliable, efficient, fast and dynamic.
contact us today.....

first information needed are:
full name:
contact phone numbers:
amount needed:

all replies should be
forwarded to e-mail: woodsonloanagency@yahoo.com
contact name:Mr Woodson Heather.

#4 Guest

• Guests

Posted 07 July 2010 - 06:50 AM

Only 10 million? That's no good. I need 14 million. Anyway, call me ...

#5 musa

musa
  • Guests

Posted 22 March 2013 - 08:51 PM

i am Musa Jemi by name, the C E O, Of Musa Micro Finance, i give out loans to individuals and company at 5% if you are in need of loan, you can contact me via email at. (musa_jemi@yahoo.com.sg) i will be glad to offer you loan,

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

Valentine's Day Gift Collection