DC Message Boards
Sign in to follow this  
jerryj

Family Love

jerryj    0

My brother is a goodlooking 30 something man with a college education who has put his life on hold to help everyone in our family. Our grandmother is 89 and doctors don't expect her to live much longer because of a heart condition, our mother is 70 and has kidney and other health issues, our father has given 30 years of military service to this country and he is 71 and almost completely blind. I suffer from a heart problem and asthma. Without my brothers help, all of us would be worse off than we are. :(

He devotes his time to running everyone back and forth to doctors appointments, making sure his niece and nephew who are both away in college have what they need, he helps to take care of two houses, and he is missing out on a wonderful life of his own. He is kind, unselfish, and god fearing, and because of us he has not been able to get out and date or make meaningful friends that understand his compassion for others.

All of us are too sickly to do anything for his birthday and we ask, if there are others who love their family as my brother loves his, please email a Happy Birthday wish to him.

Saturday is my brothers birthday, please email birthday wishes to him at dre332@dcemail :D

Thank you so much!

Human    0

Amen

And "http://www.aoa.gov/prof/notes/notes.asp#h"

"http://www.aoa.gov/prof/notes/notes_statewide_aging.asp"

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

My brother is a goodlooking 30 something man with a college education who has put his life on hold to help everyone in our family. Our grandmother is 89 and doctors don't expect her to live much longer because of a heart condition, our mother is 70 and has kidney and other health issues, our father has given 30 years of military service to this country and he is 71 and almost completely blind. I suffer from a heart problem and asthma. Without my brothers help, all of us would be worse off than we are. :(

He devotes his time to running everyone back and forth to doctors appointments, making sure his niece and nephew who are both away in college have what they need, he helps to take care of two houses, and he is missing out on a wonderful life of his own. He is kind, unselfish, and god fearing, and because of us he has not been able to get out and date or make meaningful friends that understand his compassion for others.

All of us are too sickly to do anything for his birthday and we ask, if there are others who love their family as my brother loves his, please email a Happy Birthday wish to him.

Saturday is my brothers birthday, please email birthday wishes to him at dre332@dcemail :D

Thank you so much!

Human    0

Ya know, the only thing that I don't like about when ANY administration comes into power is that they re-do

the government web sites.

For example; "and I wont give the exact figures, but I will give you a really good idea on what I'm typing about".

There is 4000 plus main federal web sites, with over 250,000 individual web sites to them.

It really can be maddening at times out there, and the kicker "on top of it all" is that I'm not even typing

about State web sites.

Just to make themselves look good. (it sends shivers up my spine just thinking about it.)

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Thank you for sending this link, I will look into it.

You are commenting as a guest. If you have an account, please sign in.
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoticons maximum are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Sign in to follow this